Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Men have rights, too.

My 3 days of orientation in Monash are finally over. Finito. Habis. Whatever the phrase may be.

Today marks the most important day of it all; the signing up for the lessons, the grand campus tour and the collection of the student ID.

The campus has its own Women's Room, for females only because they have a right to their own private space. The irony of this is that I don't have a right to my personal space when after Day 3, me coming back home beat and exhausted, am dragged unwillingly off to Subang Parade straightaway.

Why? Because my sister insists on following Mum there, and being worried that she'll be all alone and myself at home, has no choice but to force my sorry, tired butt to come along and wait it out for the next 5 hours.

Where's the rights of men when you need it??!

No comments:

Post a Comment