Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Bone To Pick

Getting exceedingly temperamental these few days, and here's why:

I know of this writer's rule, but I'm hoping some higher authority can reinforce it for the sake of my sanity :-

Should ever I be struck upon by an idea of any sort for my Muse has given me inspiration, please leave me be and get out of my face. Until I have thoughts written upon paper, it clouds in the brain. It is not healthy to have ideas fogging up like the morning mist. Even worse should it slip away for I fear I cannot be inspired like that once again.

I'm always doing what I'm told to do, but sometimes I feel like the priorities I do for others, willingly or not, is a heavy price to pay considering I don't think I have plenty of time for myself to ponder and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment