Saturday, September 4, 2010

Craving the Horror...and the Upcoming

To some extent I'm feeling bored; almost to the brink of restlessness.

And while I always find remedies for idleness through the comforting world of pages and words, I am in need of a movie with horror written all over it.

Last month's Carrie on Cinemax was a nice back-to-earth moment to remind me of how old school films (pun intended) still show great potential.

Now I'm almost sick to my guts of having to bear with movies on Astro which are either re-runs or don't seem to have much to give a huzzah about.

Fortunately, September sees spectacular shows ahead. Now's a good time as any to compose a movie list:

1. Piranha
2. The King of Fighters
3. Resident Evil: Afterlife
4. Legend of the Guardians

No comments:

Post a Comment