Monday, March 8, 2010

A Very Merry (Not-Un) Birthday - To Me!

March marks a month of momentous meanings and mouth-watering movies.
It’s that time of the year again.
Only now, I once told myself I didn’t want to keep adding on the digits, because it would mean having to step further and further and start taking up more responsibilities.
Nevertheless, it probably feels different this year because I’m on my own. Being in charge for the next few days. Thinking about Mum and Dad who are off on their holiday to Vietnam.
I’m writing this in longhand because the net’s dying on me. Plus, the day is still young and there will be plenty more to write about on this very special day.
Will post something later. And while I’m at it, I’m going to write more now that being a year older stimulates your brain juices.

I’m back - from a very important date.

What better way to celebrate a birthday than to have a tea party? And that is what me, my sis and Ee Mah had at Winter Warmers and Krispy Kreme.
Alice in Wonderland proves that Tim Burton has once again poured in his eccentricity, though the film is a little bit confusing at times. I want a Dormouse as my bodyguard and a white rabbit for an alarm clock! And Alice reminds me strongly of a modern Joan of Arc in her battle armour.
And now, before I turn in for the night, here’s a poem from the original story:

Twinkle twinkle little bat,
How I wonder what you’re at.
Up above the world you fly,
Like a tea tray in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment