Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This was supposed to be posted 3 days ago

I'm going to be keeping up my posts, mostly becuase I want to remember my thoughts about delving deeper into the world of arts.

Three weeks have gone by and I am still hoping to hone my writing skills (you can never stop learning) as well as my confidence and my social capacity (conversing, speaking up etc.)

JRN expects me to keep up with the everyday news, which is something I don't do on a regular basis unless it concerns the film industries.

Now, I am in dire need of a moment of clarity. I'm expected to write two 1200+ word essays which are due next Monday and 1st of April. One will have me blabbering about the importance of media studies, while the other is a comfort in analysing The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada.

No comments:

Post a Comment