Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Bibliophile's Desire

I'm commiting the worst sin in the eyes of bibliophiles.

Everytime I'm halfway reading through a book, temptation arises in the form of a warehouse sale, book fair or discounts off. My wallet lightens with every purchase, but my bookcase is groaning under ALL that weight of books. With over 240 books in my collection and nearly 20 or more still yet to be read, it's no surprise that I find myself juggling 5 books at this very moment.

A couple of these books I might have put aside in my yearn for more, but these are stories with characters so memorable. Read them, for they will change your world's perspective.
  1. The Shadow of the Wind
  2. Sophie's World
  3. Company of Liars
  4. The Sandman: Book of Dreams
  5. American Gods

And if that's not enough, I'm making a wish list to add on to my collection.

  1. Watership Down
  2. Warriors Super Edition: Bluestar's Prophecy
  3. The Books of Magic (graphic novel)
  4. The Graveyard Book
  5. The Evil Seed
  6. The Stand
  7. Salem's Lot

P.S: For the record, I seem to be somewhat of a Neil Gaiman fanatic. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment