Friday, April 16, 2010

Delayed Thoughts

I should have put this in yesterday, so I might as well do it before it slips my mind once again.

Earlier on, I wondered when would I be called in again as the one who always pulls in the most effort and commitment in a group assignment. I thought it would be past me since my Chemistry days in CIMP. But yesterday's FTV tutorial saw me to the rescue of my group with a discussion about Quentin Tarantino as a recognisable film auteur. Plus, I had to clash those ideas with another group discussing about Mr.Tarantino himself.

It was nice recalling those techniques of camera-shots I learned, and to put them to use for JRN. Now comes the dilenma of what to do for my next assignment, and how am I going to keep up before the deadline?

No comments:

Post a Comment